blog 2nd subtitle caption

- earnest, meaningful and slightly sarcastic -

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Background Color, Weekend Plans, Cooking

Hello Everyone! So I decided to make another blog, hope it's a bit more of a success than the first one. I'm not too happy about the background colors; I was looking for true pinks but came up with peaches instead. No matter, I've quickly culled a few pictures from Flickr and I'm in the process of asking permission from the owners. Flickr's really been spiffying up on the copyright front and I can't right-click save the pictures, which I suppose is good for the photographers.
I have a lot of plans for the weekend that are currently a jumble in my head and on my planner and various pieces of paper but cleaning my Cozy Little Hovel is definitely one of them. Something about swimming, grocery shopping and the reason for my being, Studying, too is up there. And sprucing up this blog a bit more. And other Important Things.
I'm on the hunt for a crock pot. Since I now have to cook for myself, I'm hoping a slow cooker will make things easier. The only place I am allowed to shop, my grocery store, has some good models for good prices but I'm looking for ridiculously cheap prices. A trip to Goodwill is in order.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment :)
    You should look up Hilltop Hoods. And Scribe's 'the song with no name' is beautiful.
    Good luck on your decluttering journey. I wrote a blog about needing to stop shopping. Maybe I am on a decluttering journey too?
    Carly

    ReplyDelete