blog 2nd subtitle caption

- earnest, meaningful and slightly sarcastic -

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teddi Tag

I got this tag from Teddi, Set, Go! better known/formerly known as Jewish Girl in Wasp's Clothing. I've been having a hard time figuring out what this blog is about, because I don't know which side of me to show on it. I think this tag is a good blend of sincerity and levity and shows a balanced mix of my personality.

Just because I haven't touched this blog on months doesn't mean I constantly fret about it. I do... it's just that I quash every idea that I think of for this blog.

A to Z TAG


A. Attached or single?   Very single. Very, indeed.
B. Best friend?   Oh...?
C. Cake or pie? I eat more cake only because it's easier to find so I'll go with pie. Apple pie, buko or young coconut pie, shepherd's pie, buttermilk pie, even pumpkin pie! For cakes, I like caramel crunch cake. In general, I like cake with a lot of fruits and nuts and "stuff"...even fruitcake!
Makes me nostalgic for the 90s and that single magazine in our entire house growing up: Ladies' Home Journal



















D. Day of choice? Thursdays and Sundays 
E. Essential item? Pen & paper.
F. Favorite color? Gray & pink to wear, forest green on walls for that old library look.
G. Gummy bears or worms? I like sour, sugary worms. (Teddi's answer, as is mine)
H. Hometown? San Juan is where I was raised, but I'm searching for my place in the sun.
I. Favorite indulgence? Whiling the entire day on the internet reading newspapers, blogs and magazines.
J. January or July? January: clear winter night skies, brisk and chilly nights, and after-Christmas sales!
God Jul och Gott Nytt År. Digital ID: 1586830. New York Public Library

K. Kids? I am mothering the child in me, as a therapist advised me.
L. Life isn't complete without? A certain level of abstraction.
M. Marriage date? Sometime in the future?
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 sister.
O. Oranges or apples? Heirloom apples. So far, my favorites are King David and green dragon.
P. Phobias? I don't have phobias but I have plenty of fears.
Late to the TS party, but converts make ardent believers, they say.
Q. Quotes? Nothing that pops in mind.
R. Reasons to smile? Life may be hard, but it's my choice. :)
S. Season of choice? Early winter or a gentle monsoon season. (Though I've never really lived in a place with proper 4 seasons.)
T. Tag 5 people. If you read this, please do this!
U. Unknown fact about me? The same as Teddi's: I think my voice is stupid... although when I read something aloud, or I'm conscious of how I inflect, it's not bad at all I think.
V. Vegetable? The hot "it" veg: kale. But I like bib lettuce and arugula and most leaf & cruciferous vegetables, especially since I don't think I eat enough of them. I also like taro and ube (which are not the same).
My BFF Gwyny taught me the word "cruciferous."

W. Worst habit? Similar to Teddi's: Being wishy washy and speaking before I think. Also, procrastinating. And being afraid.
X. X-Ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound. I like the gel. haha. But first, why?
Y. Your favorite food? Sugar. Salt. Fat. & Starch. (ADDICTED.)
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus & Snake. Even though I don't consider myself superstitious, I identify a lot with those two, although I'd never wear a zodiac sign necklace. (But I appreciate it when people do!)


image sources: Wikipedia Commons; New York Public Library Digital Library; Wikipedia; Apartment Therapy; Neiman Marcus via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment